Friday, November 6, 2009

Teresa ~ North Idaho Photographer

Last weekend I had a super fun session with this cute girl! She is the sweetest thing! The pictures are for her 15th birthday party next summer! Next week I will be taking more pictures of her and all her girlfriends that will be in her court for her birthday! How fun! Girl Party!!! Should be a blast!!!

Thank you so much C&E for having me out to take Teresa's photos! It was great chatting with you and fun to hang out with Teresa! Can't wait for the girlie group photos!!! Here is your sneak peek......enjoy!!!

Such beautiful eyes!






Ok...is this the coolest window to have in your room or what???












Gotta love a belly laugh....and her dad can do it to her every time!


Thanks so much again C&E! Your gallery will be posted soon!!!

12 comments:

  1. Amazing!! Again Amazing! Teresa you are beautiful.... you look so happy! Staci you did an awesome job at capturing the moment yet again! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG,I know I'm the mom...but you did such a wonderful job. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sooooo much Staci. I always knew my little girls were beautiful but these are awesome. Great job. The hard part will be picking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Photos of a Beautiful Young Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful...beautiful. I especially like the one in the doorway - wonderful colors, lovely expressions (feels like a lead in to a great film.) Nice work with the lighting and mood of the photographs Staci!
    You are gorgeous Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this pretty girl!! You are BEAUTIFUL, Teresa! Amazing job, as always, Staci!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the comments and thankyou sooo much stacy I absolutly love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos Staci! I love that window! The colors look so rich & your backgrounds are so great! I need a wheat field near my house! Finding the backdrops is important & you do a wonderful job!
    XO
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. When did Teresa grow up?! These are beautful pics! I love the one with her standing by the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh dang those are gorgeous!!! Dad, get out your shotgun....hee hee xoxox Erin

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so beautiful Teresa...All grown up!! I know how proud your parents are! These photos are amazing, cant' wait to have Staci take my babies photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! The apple does NOT fall far from the tree! she is just beautiful! Hard to imagine that little girl from CA is all grown up! What a blessing! Be careful, Dad! The PA crew!

    ReplyDelete