Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Family....

Hi! I am still here! I know I have been a big slacker on posting lately....so the blog has been a bit stale.....ugh. Sorry about that......BUT that's all going to change over the next couple of weeks!!! I had an amazing session last weekend and three more coming up this weekend! So there will be plenty of new pictures coming your way! I can't wait!

This September my sister flew home from Cali and my mom wanted to get some family photos since she is not coming home for Christmas.....Rar! Aunt Jen!.....and of course I wanted some family photos too! I can't say I am the biggest fan of being on the other side of the camera....but I do want some documentation of me with my family proving that I did exist! So I asked my good friend Jackie from Jax-Creations if she would come down to Garfield Bay and take some pictures of our crazy family! She said yes and I don't think she knew what she was getting herself into! We are quite a bunch...that's for sure! I am so glad she did! Thanks so much Jackie! We had lots of fun....and it was so nice to be the one NOT taking pictures!!! Here are some from our session....

The kids lovin on their goofy daddy....


The "Sir Goofs A Lot" twins.......


Daddy's Princess......


My sweet boy.....


My silly girl.....


Just like her Aunti Jen.....in so many ways......










The goof balls with their "mana Cinny"......I usually don't think O & B look too much alike until I saw these next two......




.

Mama with her girls......


Note to Jen: You will pay for the cheerleading doll you bought for sissy!!! Cookies...Cookies....Cookies and Cream....Yeehaw....WooHoo!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! They could be twins! I have never noticed that before either!

    You and your sister have strong genes too!

    ReplyDelete