Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Newlyweds ~ North Idaho Photographer

Last weekend I had a super fun session with these two darling newlyweds. This session was super special......first of all, because I am related to this stunning beauty and we have known each other all our lives....and second, her new husband Mick Croon is a musician and the session was really for him to get pictures for his website and possibly a cd cover! BUT, I couldn't resist getting some cute couple pictures....and they were all for it! We had so much fun, even though it was freezing cold out that day! I swear I must have laughed almost the entire time! These two are just darling together!

Thank you so much Mick and Annie for having me take your photos! I had a blast!

I hope you enjoy your "2nd" sneak peek! :-)









I just adore these next three.....






Stay tuned! Mick Croon photos coming soon!!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Staci, WE LOVE THEM!! You are awesome!! Can't wait for Micks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos Staci:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures came out awesome...Great job Staci!!!

    -Ro

    ReplyDelete