Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Miss Ella ~ North Idaho Children's Photographer

Last Saturday I had a super fun session with this darling little girl. We were hoping to wander around downtown after visiting the healing garden, but 30 minutes into our session it started to down pour! Luckily, Miss Ella was so excited to have her pictures taken she was the perfect model....so we cruised thru the session!

V&A...thanks so much for bringing Ella down to Sandpoint! I had so much fun taking her pictures and it was great getting to visit with you guys!!! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!!

This picture just makes me smile.....she's all girl.



And she was sporting the BEST boots! Too bad we didn't have the umbrella to match! It would have been perfect for the rain at the end of our session!!


Just having fun on all the super cool sculptures! She LOVED the mushroom!






Such a sweetie!












Thanks again V, A, and Ella!!! Can't wait until we get together again! :-) I will have your full gallery ready soon!

11 comments:

  1. Whos darling little girl is this? She has the most beautiful hair and smile! Thanks for capturing it all Staci, you are great!!!! We need pictures on here of all the rugrats! Thanks girl! Von & Andee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen said.....Love the Ella photos, we will try to get Andee to hook us up with a family session!! Yahooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of Ella, good job Von and Andee... Love Granny Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Amazing photographs!! I love the creative style, and Ella is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ella looks beautiful!! The pictures turned out great!
    . . Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos of our dear grandaughter! why wont she pose & smile when I want to take a picture? good job Staci !

    ReplyDelete
  7. My baby girl... she is growing up way too fast so thanks Staci for getting it on film for me before she turns 20!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! I hope you can take pictures of my baby soon! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is the cutest rug rat I've ever seen. Uncle Tom

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful little girl. She is really having fun getting her picture taken. Carleen

    ReplyDelete