Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Story Boards......

Story boards! These are the coolest!

The story boards that I offer are made up of a colletion of your favorite photos that tell a story or just showcase your favorite photos from your session.......mmmmmm! CAKE!



I will usually create 1 or 2 storyboards made up of photos from your session that I think look great together to show you in your online proofs. I offer 3 different sizes (5x10 ~ 8x10 ~ 10x20) and have samples of the 5x10 and the 10x20 that I can show you at your session.

The 5x10 storyboards come on a 2mm hard plastic mounting. They are not ready to hang, but are heafty enough to lean up against a wall, on a mantel, a dresser, etc.....and can be displayed in a 5x10 frame. A favorite photo from your session can be displayed individually or in a storyboard. There will usually be a saying of some sort complimenting the photos. Here are a couple of my favorite photos displayed in a 5x10 storyboard.....











The 8x10 and the 10x20 story boards are mounted on a 3/4" thick lightweight board finished with a black plastic edge. These story boards come ready to display with hanging holes on the backside....and when I say lightweight....I mean LIGHTweight. They are wonderful....so light and easy to hang. The 10x20 is by far my favorite size......this one is a perfect example of how I combine portrait AND lifestyle photos to create a beautiful piece of artwork!



The edging.....




Storyboards are so much fun.....and they are a great way to display your favorite photos. Please email me for pricing on sizes larger than 10x20. These storyboards are one of my favorite forms of art.......what better way to decorate your home than with family????

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THAT CAKE!!!! O MY GOSH!!! HOW DID YOU MAKE THAT?

    ReplyDelete