Monday, May 18, 2009

J&D ~ Sneak Peek....

Last week I was a lucky girl! Not only did I get to do an awesome session with my family, but I had the great pleasure of taking pictures of these darling little boys....another super fun session! Thank you so much K & J for having me out....I loved every minute of it! Your boys are just the sweetest! Here are some of my favorites.....enjoy!

This is Mr "J"....he has the most gorgeous eyes and we made friends fast.....he's just such a cutie!





This one reminds me of my own son........there is a stage where boys go from that sweet adorable baby face to little boy face....and then back again........their look changes ever so slighty....and you don't even realize it until you look back at older pictures........I didn't realize that all of the photos I took of "J" that day were his little boy face, until I saw this one.....so sweet and angelic....just like a baby face........


One of "J's" favorite books he wanted to show me.....it was cool.....had lots of big rigs on it....AND buttons to push to make sounds! Oh yeah....big boy stuff!


And Mr "D".......he is so precious....very curious....and super strong! At one month old, he held his head up and when I had him on his belly, he kicked and was able to move his entire body forward! I love this one because you can see his big gorgeous eyes.....and his little fists....they get me every time......







These two look like they are in kahootz already!


Thank you so much again K & J! It was an amazing session and I can't wait to show you the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment