Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let's Party! ~ North Idaho Childrens Photographer

Yep, that's right........you heard me......Let's Party!!!!!

Portrait Party that is!

Looking for something different? Want some great natural light portraits of your kids without having to pay for a full session? Do you like hanging out with your friends? Tired of the yearly boring school portraits? Want a picture of your kids that you love and want to give to all of your friends and family?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, then my portrait parties are just want you need! What are they you ask? Well, my friends, I will tell you! You invite a bunch of friends and/or family to your 1-3 hour portrait party play date, they pay a small sitting fee for each child, I take pictures of all the little munchkins, then you and your guests will be able to view the photos from the party at your own personal online gallery!!! Each guest sends in their own order to me so all you have to do is invite and enjoy!!! As the hostess, you get one sitting fee free and depending on the sales of the party....you get free prints!!!!! More sales = more free prints for you!!!

Times are tough right now for everyone and my portrait parties are the perfect way to save a few bucks AND still get the natural light professional photos of your angels you love!!!!

Please contact me for more details and if you are interested in hosting your own portrait party!!!! I can't wait for the fun to start!!!

And since I am just announcing the parties.....I don't have any parties to showcase....BUT I do have my angel to share! Mr Serious....not sure if he is blowing me a kiss....or pursing his lips because he is ready to go! Hee Hee Either way....he's so handsome and I love him to pieces!!! I love this photo because it showcases so much of his personality......and also his favorite color....orange.


And of course....I HAVE to go in for a close up....to see mama's favorite.....those big sparkly blue eyes!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures of Mr. O.

    Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete