Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Little C.J. ~ North Idaho Newborn Photographer

Last month my good friend Jackie from Jax-Creations asked me if I would take photos of her and the newest edition to their family.......Charlie Joe.....and of course I was estatic! How could I not? Being a photographer myself I know it's hard to be on the other side of the camera....but SO IMPORTANT! I was super happy when Jackie wanted ME! to document her and her sweet little angel. He is SO CUTE! Just look at him.....a little angel......


He was just a little sweetheart....slept most of the time except for a little bit....saw me and my camera and I guess that's why he's sticking his tongue out!


How tiny they are.....


The smooth chubby cheeks, the back and arm fuzz, the constant curled little fists, the belly rolls.........all the sweet wonderful little things that we NEVER want to forget.....


And that hair! This little guy has the perfect hair!








And of course there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes at a photo session! Miss Bells being the big helper and telling everyone to be quiet! The baby is sleeping!

And hilarious silliness over peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! I guess she forgot about being quiet!

Thank you so much Jackie for having me over to capture such a precious time in your life! I truly enjoyed every moment of it!

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much. you truly captured all those sweet pieces i love. its so nice to have some photos with me in them with my little man. it means so much to me!!!

    ReplyDelete