Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Madeline ~ North Idaho Senior Photographer


My name is: Madeline

I go to school at: Sandpoint High School

My nickname is: Koda girl





Favorite food/drink: Pickles

Favorite pastime/hobby: Skiing and being with my family

Favorite music/artist: A little bit of everything





Favorite color: Blue

Favorite word: Absolutely!

Favorite thing in my closet: Jackets! (I have a jacket fettish.)

Favorite place to shop: Buckle and J.Crew









After I graduate I want to: Go to college

My dream job: CEO

In 10 years I see myself: Married, living in Hope, maybe a child :-)







Favorite High School moment: Being with my buddies and having adventures

If I had a $1000 I would: Shop! :-)





I love Staci Bailey Photography because: I feel very comfortable and able to suggest anything!


Yeah! Thank you so much Madeline! I had an awesome time taking your senior pictures and hope you LOVE your sneak peek!

3 comments:

  1. The one of her in the field is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Great job! Beautiful girl, so much older looking than high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great!! SHe is so beautiful and yes looks much older (in a good way) than a senior. I wished i looked like that in HS- or even now.. great job Staci!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi staci,
    it's been a while; sorry i haven't been in touch.
    the kids are keeping me on my toes.
    these are amazing.
    what a beautiful girl and the captures of her are incredible.
    i have my first senior session coming up. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete