Monday, July 13, 2009

Sweet Angel Baby ~ North Idaho Photographer

Happy Monday!

I had the best weekend......started off with a senior shoot on Saturday with the most beautiful girl inside and out....I mean seriously....this girl could be on the cover of magazines....and she is SO SWEET! We had so much fun........I can not wait to post her sneek peek.........

And then on Sunday was Jacey's Race and it was AMAZING!!! There was an incredible turn out to support the two beneficiaries and the race is such a great cause. I feel so blessed to be able to help and participate in something like this, just makes you feel so good in so many ways...to be able to help someone else in such a crazy and hard time and also get your exercise in....it's just a win win situation. Thank you Jacey's Race for asking me to be a vendor!

I must say that I did get very emotional a couple of times.....one thing that just stands out is when cute little 7 year old Decker, bless his heart, got up at the end of the event and thanked everyone for "helping him pay for his cancer".....to me, the words "my cancer" should NEVER have to come out of a 7 year olds mouth.....or a 19 year olds mouth......or any age really......but they did....and him and Nate are so strong and such an inspiration....fighters.....they both remind me of my two favorite sayings......"LIVE STRONG" & "CELEBRATE LIFE"..........I wish health, happiness, safety, and love for both of them always!

The weekend is over....and the beginning of a new week is here.....Monday. Monday's are good.....and today is really good because I get to post not only about a great weekend....but also about my baby collections. Introducing my Sweet Angel Baby collections.........


Isn't she a doll? This is Miss Piper....and she is so cute. I got to take some pictures of her over the 4th and asked her mama if I could use her as my poster baby for the Sweet Angel Baby collection announcement.....not only because she is just darling....but because she is going to be turning 1 year old next month and I can not believe it! Time is flying by much too fast. And that single statement is my inspiration for the Sweet Angel Baby Collections.

The Sweet Angel Baby collections allow you to document your little angels life from mama's belly or birth to that milestone of their first birthday. The collections offer multiple sessions and products at discounts so you can document every step of that first year....because trust me, it goes by FAST. And even though you think you will remember everything from that first year.....mama brain sets in....you know...the brain that can't seem to remember anything after having a baby....and you forget. Your pictures during this time are going to be a major factor in remembering this priceless time. There are no do-overs. They are only a newborn for so long....only a cute babbling happy baby for so long....only a chubby, giggly, wobbly, baby singing "mama" and "dada" at you for so long....then the next phase begins to all the new milestones to be accomplished.....and then the next phase...and the next. The older they get....the more you forget.....and the more you will cherish their photos.

The Sweet Angel Baby collections are the first set of my new collections that I will be introducing over the next couple of weeks.....so stay tuned. And of course although the black and white of Miss Piper is stunning.......it just doesn't compare to the color version.....because this little girl's blue eyes will knock your socks off!


From itty bitty tiny baby............to just learning to walk......the first year is amazing! Don't miss a second of it....book your Sweet Angel Baby sessions now!

1 comment:

  1. The baby is beautiful but it takes special talent to capture that...thank you for doing so!

    ReplyDelete