Saturday, July 18, 2009

FairyTales ~ North Idaho Wedding Photographer

Ok......this really was supposed to be posted yesterday....but I ended up at the beach with Ryan and the kids all day.....so.....when I got home I was too tired to do anything but eat and go to bed. Well, that's neither here nor there......so on to my exciting announcement....hee hee

I am so excited to announce that the super talented Jackie from Jax Creations..... http://jaxcreations.blogspot.com/

and myself will be teaming up for the 2009-2010 wedding season!!! We will be offering specialty wedding packages featuring our FairyTale Collections in addition to our individual wedding packages. You will have two studio owners at your beck and call taking photos of your special day AND working together to create you beautiful pieces of art. You will have not one, but two photographers at your disposal from beginning to end.

Please contact either Jackie or myself for more information if you would like us to capture your FairyTale wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment