Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Passports & Daddy's Girl ~ North Idaho Photographer

What? I know, the title is messed up.....but it will make sense if you keep reading!

Just wanted to announce that I take passport photos if you are planning on doing any traveling! I take them on location as well and it takes about a week to get your photos. I recently did a passport photo for my grandparents good friend Dave. We all went to lunch at the Beach House and then I took his passport photo right in the parking lot!!! So I can pretty much take them anywhere you need.....which makes it super convenient for you!!! Please contact me for more information.....http://www.stacibaileyphotography.com/contact.html

And since passport photos aren't the most fun (sorry Dave), I am posting a few of daddy's girl from this weekend. Bella and Owen were playing on their slip and slide and she ended up getting super cold, so her daddy wrapped her up in a towel and snuggled with her in the sun until she warmed up. The love these two have for each other warms my heart....there is so much truth to the phrase "daddy's girl"........


And the color one.....I couldn't decide which one to post......I love them both!




This poor girl was freezing! She was so cold her little lips were turning a tad blue as well as her arms and legs.....I know, that's awful....but YOU try getting two little kids away from their very first slip and slide! Not an easy task! Hee Hee Thank goodness for daddy to warm her up! Our sweet girl......

No comments:

Post a Comment