Sunday, June 28, 2009

Seniors!!!! ~ North Idaho Senior Photographer

Attention Seniors.......or anyone that knows a Senior......I am now booking Senior Sessions!

I am so excited to be taking on this new adventure.....models that will actually listen?....models that will look at me and smile?........models that have an attention span longer than 2 seconds?........oh, I can't tell you how excited I am for this! Don't get me wrong....I LOVE taking pictures of the munchkins....but I also love to mix it up! If you are looking for something different....fresh....fun......and unique for your senior pictures......I am your girl! Your senior session will be at your choice of locations with your choice of style.....indoor, outdoor, portrait, lifestyle, urban......you name it....let's do it! Anything goes! This is such a special time for you and I want your senior pictures to be all about YOU.

If you head on over to my website, I have updated it to include a special page for seniors (under the investment tab) and am offering special products for seniors only!!! These include a discounted 10x10 custom senior photobook with all your favorite photos from your session and custom senior rep cards......press printed double sided business cards with 2-3 photos and contact information to keep in touch with family and friends after graduation. I am so excited to have these new products!

Book your senior session for July and receive $50 off your session fee and a free set of 8 wallets! But HURRY! I am only taking a limited number of sessions for July!

Seniors..................................DREAM BIG!

1 comment: