Friday, June 19, 2009

33

Yep.....33. Ugh. Another year....whoop de do. I still sometimes just sit and wonder....where did the time go? Wasn't I just in college not too long ago living it up? Playing volleyball and loving every minute of life? Yeah, I was......11 years ago! 11 Years!...that can't be right? Is it? That is a sure sign I am getting older....he he he

The upside of 33.........I have a beautiful family that loves me, a husband that works his tail off to take care of me and our kids, I have my degrees under my belt, I get to stay home and raise my kids, and I get to do something I love for work.....take pictures!!! 33 isn't so bad afterall....in fact....it's WONDERFUL!


And here's why......








Another great year gone by......looking forward to many more....I am so very blessed!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Just getting around to checking out your blog and see that I totally missed your birthday! Sounds like you had a great one! Happy belated birthday, Staci!

    Amy S.

    ReplyDelete