Friday, June 5, 2009

LOVE......

Last week I was very honored to be asked by Jackie from Jax-Creations to take some photos of her and her husband before their little angel arrives. Jackie took our family photos a couple years ago and is an amazing photographer! I was so thrilled to be able to capture this special time for her and her husband. She really wanted the images to show love and intimacy......this is baby #4 for them!!!! And from the way they act, you would think they are newlyweds....I LOVE THAT! AND it made my job easier! How awesome to still be so much in awe of each other and so in love after all these years....it just keeps getting better and better for them!

I just love maternity sessions because it always amazes me what the female body can do while carrying a baby. It really is a miracle.....and this mama is absolutely stunning! Today, Jackie is going in to have this little bundle of joy so we got these photos just in time!

















Thank you so much Jackie & Charley for having me over to capture this special time for you! I can't wait to meet your little angel and see his newborn photos!

1 comment: