Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fisherman ~ Sandpoint Childrens Photographer

On father's day Ryan took the kids fishing......I went down a little later and for the first time ever DID NOT have my camera with me....and would you believe that our son caught his first fish?!?!?!?! Ugh! I could have screamed......but at least I actually got to see it with my own 2 eyes and not thru a lens......I took a picture of it when he brought it home......Ryan asked him if he wanted to catch some more....and he said, "No just one for today." It was so cute. Then he had to high five everyone. Now when he tells the story about the fish he caught, his eyes light up and he is so proud.....and he gives out another round of high fives.....mama and dad-n were so proud! Good job O! Oh yes, I have an inkling that this little boy is going to be quite the little hunter and fisherman.......and much to mama's girly dismay, he even whacked the fish over the head with a stick to kill it after he caught it......daddy was proud....mama was a little grossed out. Thank goodness for daddy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment