Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Wonderful Day.....

Yesterday I woke up to kisses from my husband....he was kissing me goodbye because he was going golfing. Hee Hee That Stinker! Then I got up, and found a card on my computer.....it read "Find a sitter and I'll take you out for a treat tonight" I had to laugh.....it couldn't get anymore redneck than that! I couldn't wait! HA!




















Then I enjoyed a bowl of raspberries covered in almond milk....posted on the blog...did the dishes...picked up the house....and folded 4 loads of laundry. The kids saw a deer outside eating and it was so cute watching them look at it out the window.......



All in all.......just an ordinary day.......turned extraordinary! The kids and I ate lunch.....and Bella sang mommy Happy Birthday.......just priceless! (You will need to turn off the music at the bottom of the page to hear Marilyn....I mean Bella singing......)




After lunch, some more cleaning. A little while later we all climbed into bed and read a book....then all 3 of us fell asleep for a nap. It was so nice to snuggle with my babies.......

2 hours later sissy woke Owen and I up with her non stop chattering and bouncing on the bed.....when daddy got home the kids gave me a birthday card.......my heart melted......Owen signed his name so good and sissy has a sideways "B" for Bella.....she has been working on writing her "B"....everywhere she sees a B she has to tell me "B! For Bella!".....


Nana Cindy came out to watch the munchkins..... AND gave me a birthday present that you will all see next week for Owen's birthday...so excited!!!!! Thanks Nan!

Then Ryan held true to his "promise" from the card and took me to CDA.....he bought me some new sunglasses and took me to Beverly's for dinner....it was a treat indeed! Thank you lovie for a wonderful evening! It is always so nice to have a date night! And can you believe that I didn't take my camera? I was so mad....the lake and sky were just beautiful......he told me next time.....mmmmm???? More treats Lovie???? Tee Hee Maybe in a year or two.....

It was a wonderful day.....year 33 is starting off pretty dang good!

3 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) Birthday!!! Glad you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that was the cutest Bday song ever!!! I would play that anytime I needed a smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! What a sweet Happy birthday song from Bella!

    ReplyDelete