Friday, July 31, 2009

The Derr Family ~ North Idaho Family Photographer

I was so honored and excited to take pictures of the Derr side of my family. I don't get to see them much so this was a special treat for me! They all gathered together for a fun BBQ and asked me to come over and take pictures! We had so much fun and I just loved seeing the kids and how much they have grown....and I especially love seeing their parents (and aunts) features in each of them! Here is your sneak peek with some of my favorites and I will email you the password to your gallery soon!

The oldest and leader of the pack......such a beauty.....


Another beauty.....look at those eyes! WOW!


Mr Cool......


Mr Cool times two and full of giggles....Grandpa got the gorgeous old yellow Thunderbird out for some photos......couldn't resist playing around with some selective coloring....so much fun!


Usually this little sweetheart looks just like her daddy.....but not here......she is lookin just like her mama......


The famous Derr eyelashes.....


And her silly sister.......with her shirt on backwards.......I couldn't resist getting a photo of it! How true it is......GIRLS DO ROCK!!!


This little character threw me for a loop......I thought she was so serious.......


Mr B looking so handsome....and so serious here too.....BUT don't be fooled by either one of them.........


because these clowns were the life of the party!!!!


Thank you so much for having me out to take photos......I had so much fun and it was really great to see all of you!!!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment