Friday, July 17, 2009

Weddings ~ North Idaho Wedding Photographer

It's Friday! Hooray! So a couple of big announcements......the first one is I am now offering wedding collections! YEAH! I am super excited about this adventure. Your wedding day is something you want to remember for a lifetime....and what better way to do that than with pictures? I want to capture the little moments of intimacy, the fun and laughter, the emotional tears, the magic of the moment.......but most of all I want to capture your Love Story.

If you or someone you know is getting married please contact me for more details!

And since I just announced this, I don't have any wedding photos to share other than this.....my love story. After Jacey's Race last Sunday, this was waiting for me on our front porch. My Lovie (aka husband) took our beautiful angels for a walk around our property to gather mama some flowers.....my heart did a pitter patter......and it does every time I look at this photo......


Oh yes....the other big announcement?......well...you are going to have to sit tight and wait....it's coming....and it's going to be a good one! Hee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment