Friday, May 29, 2009

Lemonade.....

Last week our lawn mower was broken and the dandelions were crazy in our yard so I thought, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! So that's what I did.....instead of being bummed that our lawn mower doesn't work and our yard looks awful, I saw a great photo opportunity with all the dandelions and jumped on it.

These are all in full sun......I finally feel comfortable taking pictuers in ANY lighting....and I LOVE that feeling!! Just some of my favorites......









I love when little kids smell with their mouth.....after these pictures she had yellow lipstick!


Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. That first one is so cute! Her hair is getting so long all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so grown up in that first one, it's like a glimpse of her as a teenager.
    enjoy the sun and your weekend!

    ReplyDelete