Friday, May 15, 2009

M&M ~ Sneak Peek

Last weekend, I had the great pleasure of taking not one....but four!....sets of family photos....plus some 4 generation ones! This entire group are some of the nicest people I know.....and lucky for me.....they just happen to be my family!!! Yay! I really had so much fun! Thank you, thank you, thank you for having me!

Here's a sneak peek of some of my favorites......aren't M&M so stinkin cute?


The cousin clan.....missing one....but he/she is on the way!


Had fun sticking the boys in a tree for some photos.....he he.....





And this beauty has the prettiest blue eyes......


My favorite family photo.....


Another beauty with pretty blue eyes....but this one shouted black and white to me.....


The one and only spunky Miss "P"!


And of course my favorite little guy who is going to be a big brother soon.....loves his teddy bear....


Let me in! I love capturing these moments so we can remember how tiny and precious they really are.............because as someone that we all love so much has said many times, "Before you know it they will be graduating from high school!".......


And my favorite, favorite, favorite of the entire session.......


I can't wait to show you the rest M&M! Thank you all so much again! I truly loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

  1. Luv them all! I love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are great! I love the jumping one, bet that took a few frames....and how you framed the boys faces with the evergreen, brilliant! That family will have a hard time choosing!!

    ReplyDelete