Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Girls ~ Sandpoint Photographer

Girls just wanna have fun!!!!!

That is so true! Last weekend I had a super fun session with a bunch of awesome girls! You may remember the BEAUTY in the turquoise shirt from a prior session where we took photos for her upcoming 15th birthday.....this time, we added all her friends.....the girls that will be in her court for her birthday party! These girls were a hoot and had me laughing so hard my tummy hurt! We had some big adventures and great laughs....like trying to get them to be serious....it was next to impossible! Giggly girls? Uh yeah....that was an understatement! They were so silly and just super fun!!! I had a blast!

Thank you so much for having me take these photos! Here is a sneak peek of some of my favorites....I hope you enjoy!!!


















4 comments:

  1. ok, LOVE the one where she is cracking up on the train... I think its a train?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are great thank you for sharing this with Teresa. Boy that was a cold morning.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It looks like the girls had some fun! Made me want to be there with them. So Cool!! Great photographer and such AWESOME parents to do this for Teresa!! Memories she will never forget!!

    cece

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know these goofy girls....good times! :)
    Erin

    ReplyDelete