Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mick Croon ~ North Idaho Photographer

I was so honored when I got the email to take pictures for Mick Croon, an amazing local musician. He is putting together a cd, creating a website, and revamping his facebook and needed some pictures that he might be able to use for all three. I couldn't have been happier to be the photographer! Here are some of my favorites......





Not only is Mick one of the nicest guys....but he is totally hilarious....he had me gut rolling the entire day!

.






These last three are by absolute favorites!







Thank you again Mick and Annie!

But wait! There's more! Mick and Annie have been SO VERY KIND and are going to let me play his music on my blog!!!! So.....instead of just having the songs play......I made a slide show with some more of their session photos and am going to share with you! The show will only be available for a short while....so make sure to check it out! His music is AWESOME! I just know you are going to love the jams! And once Mick gets his CD out and his website and fb updated, I will let you know! He does local shows and I personally can't wait to buy his cd!!!! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. you totally "rock" it.. i like them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us be a part of your amazing talent. The pictures you took for Annie and I, WOW, I know we will cherish them a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete