Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mr "R" ~ North Idaho Children's Photographer

Last weekend I had an awesome session with Mr "R"......a fun, happy, darling, little baby. I could have spent the entire day with him! I forget how special that time is...being around him, I immediately was taken back to when my little guy was that age....such a precious and happy time! They grow so fast!

Thanks so much for having me over "J"! It was truly a pleasure to meet you and your little guy and to take his photos! Can't wait for our next session at 1 yr!!! Here is your sneak peek! I hope you enjoy!!!!!

Mr "R" giving his mama big smiles......he LOVES his mama!


Then he found me.....who the heck is that?


Hmmm....not too sure about this lady that is pointing that black thing at me......and doing all kinds of crazy goofy baby talk....


Ok.....I guess she's all right......


Gotta love baby drool!!!....


......and baby toes!


Pure love......


Pitter Patter.....


....sweet baby.

11 comments:

  1. OHHHH He is so cute "J"... I can't believe how much he has grown since the last time I saw him!!! Staci did another fantastic job... of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such an adorable little man - growing up so fast.

    How precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet little buddy! He is getting so big. Love you tons - from Grandma S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute ... love the one in front of the window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW gosh... so Cute!!! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are Fabulous!!!!! That is one cute baby! Please scome visit me in Germany ;)Itis one of my dreams to have you take my kids pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joy, These photos are just precious. How could you possibly choose? They are all beautiful. Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are so beautiful!! What great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute baby!! He's getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful baby, I love the last picture any chance Aunt Gwyn can get one of those pictures?

    ReplyDelete