Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hurry! ~ North Idaho Photographer

Greetings friends!

Just wanted to let you all know that I only have one session left for November....I know!...it's crazy!.......but good. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! to everyone that has shown interest in my photography, read my blog, scheduled a session, or referred me to friends and family. I appreciate it more than you know!! I am a little sad to be taking December off because I LOVE my clients and my job....but I LOVE my munchkins and Lovie too and can't wait to really just get to hang out with them.....do our Christmas crafts, decorating, baking...all the wonderful fun stuff we do every year.

So....if you are wanting a session before Christmas please call me asap! Also....if there is enough interest I may schedule a day of mini sessions at the end of November...but I won't know until I hear from you!!! And if there are cancellations I will post those as well. As always I do take newborns under two weeks ANYTIME....so if you have a little one coming soon....please contact me so I can schedule appropriately.

With only one session left for November that may leave some of you out that are wanting to get a session in before Christmas.....so....if you leave a comment on today's post about why you would LOVE to have your photos done before Christmas....I will draw one person from the commenters for a December 5th session!!! (regular fees apply) And if you miss out all together....don't worry.....the beginning of the new year is going to be bringing LOTS of new stuff and some awesome discounts!!!

Again....THANK YOU! to all my AWESOME readers....clients....friends....and family!!!! I appreciate all your support and without you...there would be no Staci Bailey Photography!!!

A special treat for today.....my tough guy gone silly.......

2 comments:

  1. Staci - I haven't had an opportunity to contact you but I have a 4 1/2 month old. I would love to snag the last spot or perhaps try to be in one of the mini sessions. I would like to surprise her dad with a picture of us. I will call on Saturday to see if you are still available. I truly love your pictures. Tiah and Tala Stark- 208.680.0462

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I have a feeling this little boy likes to dance!(maybe even in his undies!)

    ReplyDelete