Monday, November 16, 2009

The Pink Hat ~ North Idaho Newborn Photographer

Finally.....the pink hat....for the sweetest little angel......





This little girl has the sweetest little lips....I just love them in all her photos!






I am so glad the hat came late.....or else I would not have gotten these photos of her at one mo old....these next few she is showing me how strong she is! She could pretty much hold herself up! She thinks that's funny.....or maybe she's laughing at me? That's OK.......there's nothing better than baby smiles!


Big blue eyes anyone???


This next one just gives me the giggles...


So curious....and oh so sweet!


Thank you again B&A for letting me take baby G & Mr P's pictures! They are both sweet little angels! Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. These are all BEAUTIFUL! Yup.. I love the lips too. Looks like it runs in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes lips are so cute.... she looks like a doll!!

    ReplyDelete