Sunday, November 15, 2009

Big Brother ~ North Idaho Children's Photographer

Ok.....so I have to say I think I like the full frame version better! This little guy has the funniest looks! I am sure if he could talk like an adult he would be saying...."Look Lady, I am not your stinkin puppet! Rar!" or......he might be saying, "I'll get you for this sucka!" No, no, no....he's really thinking I LOVE my auntie Staci! Yep...I am positive that's what he's thinking! :-)



Or not? Rar!


Hee Hee Hee......he's trying hard not to smile at me.


What a sweetheart!!!


I took these pictures of "big brother" last week when I went to go and "finish" my newborn session of his sister. Let me explain "finish"...........when I found out that I was going to get to take pictures of my cousin's baby I was estatic! I immediately bought this darling pink hat specifically for that session.....however it didn't arrive until last week! ack! So instead of the hat for her newborn pictures I got other adorable pictures of her.......her hanging in cloth from a tree branch like a little angel, her adorable tiny feet, and her sleeping so peacefully in a planting pot.....that session I said forget the hat.....because instead I got pictures that I was super happy with and very excited about! When the hat arrived in the mail last week, I called their mama and asked her if I could come out and take some more pictures of baby G in the hat....she said yes! and we were both happy!!! Now baby G is one month old.....so strong already holding herself up....and still oh so beautiful!!!

Oh....I'm sorry...did you think I was going to post the pink hat today? Nope....he he he....have to come back tomorrow to see more!!!! See you then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment