Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gift Certificates ~ North Idaho Photographer

With the holidays fast approaching some of you may have begun your Christmas shopping...I know I have....but then again, I usually start in September...he he......I know, I know, I am weird....can't help it! If you are still trying to decide on what to get for that special someone then look no further! Staci Bailey Photography gift certificates are available for photo sessions and/or print credits that can be applied to a prior or future session! Pictures are the perfect gift for anyone! AND gift certificates give the freedom to have the pictures taken at any time over the next year!!!

Don't worry.....your pictures won't look like this goofy kid....he's got some serious gene pool issues....doot-de-do....doot-de-do......



BUT I LOVE HIM! So I'll take ANY goofy face picture of him!!!

1 comment: