Monday, November 30, 2009

A Little Piece of Heaven ~ North Idaho Family Photographer

A couple months ago I got a call from a sweet gal in California and she was wanting to get family photos taken while they were up in Idaho over Thanksgiving. We had our session last weekend at their family cabin and it was great! Their home was absolutly beautiful! Their family is absolutley beautiful! And the love they all have for each other is.....yep, you guessed it....absolutely beautiful!!! I truly enjoyed every minute of our session....and I had a really hard time picking my favorites for the sneak peek because I just had so many! BUT, I narrowed it down to these......

These photos are extra special because I was informed that they are "beach people"......they LOVE the beach. But for a while on their visits to North Idaho.....they leave that "beach family" behind in CA and out come the cowboy hats, cowboy/girl boots, hikes thru the woods, and even their horse! Just their family together, with no stresses, out in the wilderness, enjoying just a little piece of heaven!

Thank you so much T & T! I had such a great time with your fun, loving, beautiful family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!!











Having some fun in the snow...brother won at first....then sissy got revenge!!!!


And mom and dad laughing at their little clowns.....









No comments:

Post a Comment