Thursday, October 29, 2009

Then.....and Now.....

What a difference one year makes......

Last year....my pirate......


This year.....uh.....angry pirate cape wearing boy???


Don't ask me....I have no idea who's kid this is???? If you see his mom though....tell her she needs to come and pick him up. ARRRRRGH!!!


Last year.....my beautiful Pocahontas.....


This year....my beautiful princess....








Uh....yeah.....and you thought she was all sweet and stuff.....ha! Her daddy told her she was just like her mama.....BOSSY! To which she replied....."Yep Dad, I am just like my mommy!" :-) Such a Sassafras!



Two years ago.......


This year....some things never change....and I am so THANKFUL!

4 comments:

  1. You have the most beautiful children! :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute! It's nice that you are capturing all of their changes...more to come ;)
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does he ever not have a sword with him? A true knight in shining armor....

    ReplyDelete