Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Holidays ~ North Idaho Photographer

Greetings! The holidays are fast approaching and I wanted to let all of you know that I will be taking all of December off (exept newborns under two weeks) to spend time with my family! So no sessions until the new year arrives! I do have a few left available for November.....so if you are wanting pictures before the holidays please contact me asap to ensure a spot! Although I will not be doing sessions in December, I will be taking orders until Saturday, December 5th.

Also, don't forget about leaving a review on my facebook page to be entered into the drawing for a free set of Holiday Cards!!! The drawing is going to be this Saturday! And if you are not a client YET, please leave a review too and you could win a set of 6 or my greeting cards! Thanks!!! :-)

Not sure about all of you, but I for one have been completely overwhelmed with emotion about the swine flu vaccine. Although I won't be posting about our decision (you can email me if you want to know more), I will say that it has caused some stress and concern among our family and friends. SO.......I thought I would lighten all of us up with some goofy photos! Please keep in mind these were taken last night with HORRID overhead lighting.......NO natural lighting...... so they may look a tad different (aka awful coloring) than what you usually see of my work.....BUT the main goal of these next three photos is NOT to impress you.....but to make you smile, giggle, or just laugh out loud!!!!!

These little farts decided to be silly and put on mama's glasses to make us laugh...and they succeeded! Is it me....or could this kid actually play the part of Ralphie on "The Christmas Story?







The Peace of Wild Things by Wendell Berry

When despair for the world grows in me
And I wake in the night at the least sound
In fear of what my life and my children’s lives may be,
I go and lie down where the wood drake
Rests in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds.
I come into the peace of wild things
Who do not tax their lives with fore thought
Or grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
Waiting with their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free.


My Angels......My Everything.



1 comment:

  1. Silly monkeys!

    We have to have faith that God will take care of us, even though it seems like these decisions are ours.. our lives are really in His hands.

    I'm not sayin' its always easy though!

    ReplyDelete