Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Holidays! ~ North Idaho Photographer

Grab a cup of coffee....this is going to be a LONG post! But oh so worth it! Make sure you read all the way to the end!!! :-)

Can you believe it? It's that time of year again....the holidays are fast approaching and some of you may be thinking about getting started with your holiday planning.....well maybe not...but you should! Photos of loved ones are the perfect gifts for the holidays...something others can't buy! I finally finished my holiday products last night....uh...I mean early this morning....well....the time doesn't really matter....what matters is that they are done!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Photos of your choice from your prior or upcoming sessions can be used in all of the products offered below! Cards 7,8,9 and tags A-C are from one of my professional labs....but all the others I designed myself..........#3 is my absolute FAVORITE!!! And you may notice that all the samples say from "The Bailey Family"......no, we did not adopt a bunch of rugrats......this is for privacy purposes only...but I think it's safe to say that I am sure most of you will recognize the cute munchkins on most of the photos...hee hee.....

HOLIDAY CARDS - set of 25.....$62.50
This year I am offering custom photo holiday cards in three different sizes...5x5, 5x7, and 4x8. I am not doing any double sided press printed cards this year as I like the regular print quality so much better! Plus, you get an actual professional print at a fraction of the regular cost! They are one sided and come with an envelope....and after the holidays you can cut out the photos for a frame or to put in your wallet! Holiday cards can be ordered separately or with matching tags (see #1-6 below)

GIFT TAGS - set of 32.....tie ons $25.....stickers $32
I am super excited about these! These press printed gift tags measure 2x4 and will come either as a sticker or a double sided tie on tag....your choice! These are new to me and I think are just darling...I can't wait to get some of my own! Pick your own favorite tags from the options below or get tags that match your holiday cards!

12 MONTH CALENDAR - 12 full page images.....$75
This 8.5X11 press printed Calendar comes with 12 of your favorite photos from your session and makes a perfect present. All sets of grandparents (and great grandparents) got these last year and absolutely LOVED them!! Pictures to enjoy year round of their little angels!

BULK PRINTS - set of 25 of the same photo 5x7 or smaller.....$75
Get 25 of your favorite prints to include in your holiday cards....this is an AWESOME year round buy with savings of $300!!!















#10

This card is a full size photo with a greeting written right on the photo.


#11


#12


#13





The Calendar



Great job! You finished to the end...phew! Just a few more things then I will be done...I promise......

~ The card and tag designs can not be changed....but the greetings can be changed to whatever you like!

~ You can purchase the cards and tags separately or buy the matching sets and save 10%!!! Purchase the matching cards (set of 25) and tags (set of 32) for only $85!!! This offer is only valid on sets 1-6 above.

~ Keep checking back for October and November specials coming up!

~ And FINALLY..........book a session for October and receive 25% off your holiday card order! (this special applies to card purchases only) Hurry they are going fast!!!


OK......DONE....for now! Have a great weekend!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment