Monday, October 19, 2009

Taylor ~ Sandpoint Photographer

Last weekend I had the most amazing session with this beauty.....not only was it awesome to get to visit with her mama after many years (another girlie from the vb posse)....but my camera literally LOVED her. Taylor is one of those girls that stops you in your tracks with her beauty. Her looks are well beyond her years....and looking at these photos, if you told me she was a 7th grader I would say "Yeah Right!" I sure as heck don't remember anyone looking remotely close to this as a 7th grader!!! I just can not get over how gorgeous she is!

Angie ~ THANK YOU! so much for having me take Taylor's photos! I had a blast! And Taylor is just the sweetest girl ever! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!! :-)









These next two remind me of magazine ads! Ralph Lauren? J. Crew? Can't pinpoint it...but she should be a model....that's all there is to it.




This one reminds me of Sandra Bullock. Ok......so a model or a movie star!


There's the movie star!!! But, I so wish that weirdo with the camera wasn't in the reflection!!! ;-)


Taylor.......you are just BEAUTIFUL....inside and out!


Thank you so much again! I will have your gallery to you soon!!!

12 comments:

  1. She is one of the prettiest seniors ever! Just gorgeous!!! LOVE this... especially the fifth one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are awesome!!! Thanks sooo much Staci. If she wasn't my daughter I wouldn't believe that she was 12 either!

    Thanks again Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have no words...
    these are GREAT and she is STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sooooo beautiful Taylor! Inside & out! Great job again Staci.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taylor is beautiful and Staci did an awesome job capturing her with these beautiful photos. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon Martin - Taylor's GrandmaOctober 20, 2009 at 4:10 PM

    Taylor just keeps getting prettier and nicer every year! What great pictures! Staci - you did an wonderful job of capturing Taylor wonderful spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara Jacobson, Taylor's Other GrandmaOctober 21, 2009 at 6:41 AM

    Oh My! This is a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! These are beautiful pictures. Maybe she should model? Thanks for sharing. Can I get the name of the photographer...

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) sure... Staci Bailey :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. my cousin is SO georgous!!! im so jealous!!! i love her so so so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wwwwwwooooooooowwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew my great niece was a beauty. These are absolutly amazing. Of course, she comes from a very good looking family..I love you Taylor

    ReplyDelete