Friday, October 23, 2009

Gracelyn ~ North Idaho Newborn Photographer

Last week I was so excited to take pictures of this darling little girl! She is so beautiful and not only is it ALWAYS a special treat to get to take pictures of newborns....but a super special treat to get to take pictures of newborns that are family! Her daddy (and her uncle too) is the closest thing I have to a brother so basically this little angel is my niece. And I think she is absolutely FABULOUS!

Thank you so much B&A for having me take pictures of Gracie!! She is such a sweet little angel!!! Just a sneak peek to start your weekend off! :-)



Aren't baby toes the best???




Miss "G" with her beautiful mama.....






Pitter Patter Pitter Patter......


For this one.....I am gonna have to say she looks just like her daddy did when he was little...and her brother too....





Now how did she know that we were going to be putting her in this cloth to hang from a tree branch??? Smart little thing she is! "You're gonna do WHAT?!?!"


Don't worry little Gracie....you did just perfect!


Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Late night Miss Staci.... but the results...

    PRECIOUS! just precious!

    Angie Endicott

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm makes me want another... yes my heart is thumping and melting with yours! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, such innocence... Luv them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. baby toes ARE the best!!! You do REALLY beautiful work Staci!
    -Carrie

    ReplyDelete