Monday, October 26, 2009

The End ~ North Idaho Wedding Photographer

This weekend I finished up editing my wedding and wanted to share some more of my favorites.......this bride is just so gorgeous!















These next three crack me up.....I was trying to get the groom to lean his forehead against the bride's forehead and have her look over at me.....just going for something kind of romantic.......just setting up a "pose" which I like to do sometimes......but each time he leaned over, it ended up being so awkward that all three of us just burst into giggles....and we couldn't stop laughing...so we had to forget that "pose" or we might have missed the boat! We didn't get the shot I was going for....BUT got these gems instead....and I love them even more!


And then I got these....they all have to go together because they tell such a beautiful love story.....


And THAT is what I love to do.....capture and tell your love story!

Thank you again and again E&K! You two are so awesome and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment