Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bloom ~ North Idaho Photographer

Last weekend at the bridal fair I met so many nice and fun people! The brides....the vendors....the guests.....everyone! But one gal....my "booth" neighbor Nichole, was super awesome and super fun! Nichole is the owner of BLOOM and she is a fabulous floral designer! I was just in love with her flowers! So much so that at the end of the day she actually gave me one of the bouquets!!!! It was gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much Nichole!

AND she hired me that day to do some product shots for her (right at her booth!) so she could use them for her advertising! How cool is that!?!? If you or someone you know need flowers for any event, please give her a call.....she really is amazing!











1 comment:

  1. She did have beautiful flowers!

    You made them look amazing!

    ReplyDelete