Sunday, October 18, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning! The Bridal show yesterday was great! I met some awesome people and will tell you more on that later. But first, I want to thank Connie and Anna again from Unwind Spa for being so generous in their donation of a pedicure and manicure package. That was seriously too cool! We were all ready to head down to the spa for a foot soak after the event....my feet were killing me! And I also want to thank my mama for coming down and hanging out with me all day! My mom is the best.....AND she took me out to dinner afterwards!!! Woo Hoo! Thanks mom! I love you! My little angels missed their mama and lots of hugs and loves for me when I got home....which I LOVE! Those are the best! Early to bed and late to rise and I am feeling much better. After a cup of coffee I will be good to go!

My lovie fared well yesterday....it was good for him to get to hang out with the kids all day. It is good for all four of us for mama to get away once in a while! And today he is off to town to get the rest of the materials to start building my green house! I just can't believe it! Now mind you, I have wanted a green house for just about EVER! BUT, he was the one to take charge and get the ball rolling. He got a little bit done yesterday and when I peeked out this morning to see this is what I saw......


...the most beautiful sun flare shining down on my garden. It was such a wonderful sight.....I had to share. Just some corner posts up for now...the work table in place...and some fallen trees that need to be cut and piled....but it won't be much longer......I am loved....and I couldn't feel more blessed or thankful....Life is GOOD.......God is GOOD!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Staci!
    And you are right, Life is Good! God is Good!!

    ReplyDelete