Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gap Babies ~ North Idaho Photographer

Two months ago I bought the cutest hats at my friend Camille's shop Fairytales located in downtown Sandpoint at 105 S. Main. The minute I saw these hats (and Owen's shirt) I fell in LOVE and just had to have them!!! Of course I did a photo shoot with the kids and their new hats back in August (gasp!).......I know, I know.....I am so behind!!! ACK! Anyways, I still have not edited that session....but I did edit these two for the yearly Gap photo contest. I submitted them a couple weeks ago....and yes, am now just posting them....sigh.....I WILL catch up! I know I will! But, thought I would share these for now.......

The Big "O"........if you would like to vote for him, you can do so here!
http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/slbailey0507/963058898/


The Bells........if you would like to vote for her, you can do so here!
http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/slbailey0507/273058802/


Thanks in advance if you vote....if not no biggie....I haven't even voted....lol.....it's really just for fun! :-)

2 comments: