Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sweet Boy ~ North Idaho Family Photographer

I was so super excited when my girl friend Camille from Fairytales asked me to take pictures of her little guy. I just LOVE her store (that's for another post) and think she is absolutely stunning and just the sweetest.....and her little guy is just darling! And boy did he make me work!!! I couldn't get him to crack a smile for nothing! It took awhile for him to warm up to me....but.....I am just too goofy that he couldn't resist....muwahahaha!!!

Thank you guys so much for having me out to take your family photos! I had so much fun and your "sweet boy" is so precious! Here is your sneak peek!!! Enjoy! :-)

We started out playing puzzles......


Then being the boy he is, he had to show me his trucks.....


Then we tried out the the swings.....still not too sure about this lady with the camera.....


and then, poor thing....he started swinging on his belly and thought that was pretty cool.....until he took a header right into the dirt....his nose got all red and I felt just awful.........luckily dad was there to kiss it better! As a mama, there's nothing sweeter than seeing a daddy take care of his baby....

And then.....FINALLY! He couldn't resist my silliness! Sigh.....what a sweet boy!



Oh Yeah!!! Double whammy sweetness!!!!


And then back to Mr Serious again.....but that's OK because I will take those blue eyes any day!


Warming up again......


Almost there......warmer......


Oh yeah...I gotcha!


How fast their baby feet grow....but still stay so tiny......


Mama's sweet little angel.....


3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Staci- We love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! I love the ones of him cracking up...way to make him laugh! Can't wait to get one to hang in my house!

    ReplyDelete