Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Princess......

SSSSHHHHH!!!! Don't wake the Princess!

This morning we were running late (as usual) and sissy was still asleep.....so I called to her from the kitchen....."Time to wake up Bella! Get out of bed please!"......no response......so I sent her brother over to go open her door and tell her that it was time to get up......so he did and still no response......so I marched over towards her room and half way there I heard heavy stomping.....and out came the Princess from her room.....hair going every which way.....a scowl on her face.....hands on her hips.....and she immediately barked at me....."Hey! What's the big idea?!?!......I didn't get enough rest!"

WHAT? Is this what the upcoming years are going to be like? I have a feeling much worse....especially since she is showing signs of her mama when woken up too early! YIKES! Sorry Princess Bella for waking you up.....but when you go to bed late (10:00!) then you are tired the next morning!

This one is not a scowly, you woke me up too early face......but a what the heck, deer in headlights face that makes me laugh! Perfect for my day of trying to get my new website transferred over to my new hosting company.....what the heck?!?!?! I never knew it would be such a confusing mess!!!!

Hope your snowy day is going great!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment