Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baby Jack ~ North Idaho Newborn Photographer

Last week right before Christmas I took pictures of this darling little guy. His mama told me that he was a great sleeper and pictures should be a snap! (no pun intended!) Well.....as it turns out, he might have been a great sleeper, but when I showed up he didn't want nothing to do with me or my camera! And he let me know it too! Well, that and he wasn't happy about not being swaddled up! He was wide awake for almost two hours just watching and listening to me and his mama chat away.....which by the way was AWESOME!...not him being awake...but the conversation! Thanks B!

Finally he drifted off to sleep.....not a deep sleep so that we could try some really hard poses with him AND wear the hat I made for this session....but a good sleep to where I did get some cute pictures of him! Thanks so much B for having me out to capture this precious time of baby Jack! He is such a doll just like his big brother! Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!!!

Here he is wide awake and just hanging out with the girls.....


And he sleeps......another hat and pea pod I made just for this sesson....so happy I got to use them!


I just loved this trencher bowl his mama had.....so gorgeous!






My mom made this blanket for me....and I just love it! It is different shades of brown and I got a cream one just like it for Christmas. AWESOME!!! THANK YOU MOM!




One of my favorite storyboards to date......I just love the tiny little perfect details of a baby.....

1 comment:

  1. ohmygaswh- look at that little guy... makes me want another.. love the details and the fuzzy arms :) be still my baby lovin heart!

    ReplyDelete