Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby "T" ~ North Idaho Baby Photographer

Hi! I am back up and running.....finally!.......Real quick I need to send out a GIGANTIC THANK YOU!!! to my cousin from Sandpoint.com...I don't know how many times he has saved my behind from power crashes....too many....Thanks B! Love ya!

Now that my baby is back and alive, I can finally share my session from two weekends ago......I really wanted to share with you on Sunday....pesky power outage......so I suppose....better late than never!

This darling little girl was the sweetest little thing ever! AND I see where she gets it! Her mama is one of the nicest gals I have ever met! Just sweet and super nice....it truly was a pleasure working with both of these girls!

Thank you so much "T" & "T" for having me over to take pictures! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! I will email your gallery soon!!!!

Isn't she just the cutest!?!?!


I LOVE chubby cheeks!


They demand to be kissed! How could you not?




A little rolly polly angel....


...just sweet as can be!


Baby T's mama was so nice and let me try out all kinds of hats! These next two hats I made.......


They are not "perfect" by any means.....but I love them....and I found the perfect model for them! This next picture is one of my favorites!




8 comments:

  1. what a chunk!! i wanna squish her and love her! hats look great. my fave is her by the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing pictures! Are these all at her mom's house? Wow. She looks so mature in the peasant top and hat. I love the naked one, it reminds me of baby buddha. But my very favorite is the one with mom and baby, what gorgeous girls! Thanks for posting...Aunt D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures with the hats. She's PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! She is so chubby and i love all the different hats, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cutest baby I have ever seen! I want to eat her cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, that picture with the Cubs undies, Chicago needs that for a post card!!!!!! I can't even write how cute those pictures are, I just can't!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cool. That little girl sure digs people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute baby! These pictures are awesome....a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete