Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Computer Down...

Hi! I hope everyone is staying warm in this icky super cold weather we are having! This weekend our power went out and along with that so did my computer! ACK! That means no new posts until I get my baby back up and running....which is hopefully soon because I am going crazy! I can't believe how much I rely on my computer!

However, on the upside....my last session is edited and ready to share......I just need a computer to post the photos! (I am at the library right now posting this).....AND with no computer I am actually getting some other stuff done around the house!!!! I just donated a bunch of clothes to different organizations in Sandpoint and there were some brand new 3 mo old baby BOY clothes in there.....our "baby boy" is 4-1/2! Yes....definitely a good time to get cleaned out and organized!

Also, over the last week I have received many phone calls for sessions.....yay! Thank YOU!..... unfortunately I am not taking any more sessions for December unless they are newborns....BUT if you or anyone you know are looking for an awesome present to give that special someone this Christmas.....I do offer Staci Bailey Photography gift certificates!!!! Please call or email for more information!!!!

Hope you are all staying warm! See you soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment