Friday, December 4, 2009

Mr D ~ North Idaho Childrens Photographer

Last weekend I got to take pictures of this cute little guy, Mr. D. I went to high school with his mama and it is always fun to see the children of people I knew when I was a child myself! Mr "D" was not too sure about me at first....actually would almost start crying when I got too close to him.......but I slowly grew on him.....and it wasn't until I asked him if he was a growly bear today, did he warm up to me!!! My sweet little growly bear.....I had so much fun with you!

S & A, thank you so much for having me over to take photos of D....he is a such a little doll with so much personality! Here is a sneak peek for you! Enjoy!

Mama's boy.....












He didn't think too much of my Santa Hat idea......but isn't he cute anyways....this one makes me giggle......

My absolute favorite of the day.....so sweet......

3 comments:

  1. I love that first one! and the one with the dog! Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little Momma's Boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog one is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete