Sunday, December 6, 2009

Brrrrrr!

Brrrrrr! It's cold outside! Winter is officially here! And Christmas is just right around the corner! AND the New Year! WOW! Where did this year go? Crazy how fast times flies....and the older I get, the faster it goes!!!

I have some fun things still to come for December.....

....a darling rolly polly little girl which I just adore....I can not wait to share her photos!!!! I loved her session not only because she is such a cute little sweetie, but because both my munchkins were (and still are) tiny, skinny, stick kids.....no baby rolls to be found ever! Well....I suppose that's not true....with sissy being a 9+ lb baby she had a few rolls for the first month....then she lost all her chub and went straight to stick baby. So stay tuned this week for a sneak peek of a darling little cherub.

....a newborn session sometime in December....my favorite kind of session! I am so excited to meet this little guy and capture him with his family!

...some fun announcements and a casting call for Jan 2010!

....AND lots of pictures as I catch up on some editing!

Should be a fun month!

Just one for today.....this is from Thanksgiving day.....and one of my current favs.......

No comments:

Post a Comment