Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday! ~ North Idaho Childrens Photographer

How did it get to be Friday already!?!?! Ack! This week went by much too fast for me.....I am sure it didn't help NOT having my computer!!! But now it's back.....Yeah!!!

One announcement for today.......I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be getting a new look coming up this new year!!! I am not sure how long it will take, but I am going to be creating a new website AND along with that, a new blog! I have been working on it for the last month....but with all the holiday sessions it isn't moving very fast! But I am super excited! So.....that means my website will be temporarily down for a while....but this blog will still be up and running!!!! So please, don't be alarmed if you go to stacibaileyphotography.com and there's just one page...or worse....no link! I am hoping it won't be down for very long....but wanted to give you a heads up!!! I will post on this blog when my site is "officially" under construction....but for now it's still there! :-)

While getting ready for Christmas I was able to go thru some old folders......and in doing so, I found these two little gems! This is my cousin's little girl on her 1st birthday back in July! I just love her blue eyes!.....sand and all! I could take pictures of them all day!!!


She just woke up from a nap....she is just so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these pictures just melted our hearts. You have a gift of capturing precious moments. Thank You Love Madi's mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and your new website!
    Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete