Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September ~ North Idaho Photographer

September? WHAT??? ALREADY?


Yep....Happy September. Summer is officially over....and fall is beginning.....how fast the seasons change. School starting....the leaves changing colors....the gardens tampering off.....cooler beautiful weather.......all of it is just right around the corner! Yeah!

I thought August was a busy month...but it looks like September is going to be a crazy busy month for Staci Bailey Photography. I am already booked...for the entire month! I may have one or two openings available for last minute senior shoots....or of course a newborn under 2 weeks.....I always have time for the newbies! Please call or email me if you would like to book your fall sessions now because they are going fast! I only take a limited number of sessions so you don't want to miss out!

In the meantime stay tuned....I have a couple of awesome senior sessions coming up that you don't want to miss! They are too much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment