Monday, September 21, 2009

The Murphy's ~ North Idaho Wedding Photographer

Finally! Wedding pictures! I know some of you have been waiting patiently to see just a few.....and I have been waiting patiently to post just a few! Well....sort of. I am not completely done editing....but wanted to share some of my favorites that I have done so far. I just couldn't wait until I was completely finished. There will be more....and a slide show featured next month!

This wedding could not have been more perfect. The bride was gorgeous....AND relaxed! Which set the tone for the entire day....you are amazing! The groom was oh so handsome and completely laid back. The families were awesome and so ready to have fun......a special thanks to Wendy.......all your girls are gorgeous and without you none of these photos would be possible!!!! Thanks for trusting me and believing in me!!! The weather cooperated and it really could not have been nicer. My awesome friend Crystal came out to help coordinate group photos...thanks Crystal! And the photographer.....well.....she's one lucky girl!!! I could not have asked for a better "first" wedding. Thank you so much Mr & Mrs Murphy for having me take your photos!!! You two are AWESOME!!!!

So far it has taken me an hour to write this post.....I wanted to narrate it somehow....but it's just not working out how I want......everything I type just doesn't seem right. So.....after typing and retyping this, I think I am just going to let the pictures tell you this love story so I dont' mess it up!!!! So here we go.....

Once upon a time......




















































And they lived happily ever after.......


The END.

9 comments:

  1. are two people really suppose to look this good>>!!!
    these came out very nice!!! my fave.... is with them and the sunset behind them. love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much FUN!!!!!!! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! They must be really easy going to jump in like that! That's awesome!
    Great job Staci!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Staci they are just BEAUTIFUL!!! Wonderful job, never know it was your first wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staci these are BEAUTIFUL!!! they turned out so nice. The one where she is in the chair looks like its strait out of a magazine! Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Staci - These are gorgeous! It was so great watching you work. I can't believe this was your first wedding. I had no idea. Fabulous! Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect job Staci. Thank you for all your hard work! You were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Staci, You are incredibly talented ! We were so blessed to find you. Thank you from the bottom of a mothers heart... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto! From the other mother!! They are awesome! Becky

    ReplyDelete