Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cory ~ Priest River Senior Photographer


My name is: Cory

I go to school at: Priest River Lamanna High School





Favorite color: Blue

Favorite music/artist: Rock

Favorite food/drink: Pepsi







Favorite hobby/pastime: Fishing

Favorite thing in my closet: Gun Cabinet

If I had $1000 I would: Buy a truck









Favorite high school moment: Fishing in the parking lot

After I graduate I want to: Work

My dream job is: Pro Fisherman

In 10 years I see myself: Fishing







I love Staci Bailey Photography because: She will go to where you want to take the pictures.

Thanks Cory! Hiking up and down the river was a great adventure and I had a ton of fun!! Such an awesome place to hang out.....I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! I will email your entire gallery soon!!!

1 comment: