Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday Girl ~ North Idaho Childrens Photographer

Remember Sweet Girl from my last post??? I thought you would....she is just TOO CUTE to forget! Last weekend was her 2nd birthday and her awesome mama asked me to come and celebrate Miss "S's" special day! And what a party it was! Check out this princess cake!!! Super cool!



And of course you just can not put THREE cakes in front of a two year old without her getting a quick taste! Or two.....


So yummy!


I know this is a little girl's birthday and PINK is THE color! But for some reason I just loved the black and whites for this party....these next two are my absolute favorites! Having a tasty nibble and looking at me like...what? It's my party!


The birthday girl was stylin with these adorable boots!! I just adore little girls and their boots....there's just somthing so sweet and sassy about them!


Wouldn't you just love to know what is going thru her head right here????


And of course ice cream after cake!


Miss "S" finding her baby picture on her Grandpa's key chain.....this little girl is LOVED!


A big girl at two....but some expressions she still has that sweet baby face.....


After cake and ice cream there were lots of presents to open! And what do all little girls love????


BABY DOLLS!!!! LOTS of Baby Doll's! It was so fun watching her light up as she unwrapped each one! She's all girl!




Happy Birthday Miss "S"!!!! I hope your birthday was wonderful!!! You are such a beautiful and spunky little girl!!! XOXOXO!


J & A....THANK YOU! so much for having me take your beautiful daughter's pictures! I had a great time and she is just the sweetest little angel!

2 comments: